Frequently Asked Questions
What is the NOBEL Women Leadership Training and Educational Development Institute (Leadership Institute)?
The NOBEL Women Leadership Training and Educational Development Institute “The Institute” is a highly intense year long program designed to help participants develop the expertise to become the leaders, strategists, and lead executives within their respective industries.
Fellows will explore each component of successful campaign execution and as well as receive training on how successfully to attain board appointments and other executive leadership roles. Fellows will conduct successful candidate and issue campaigns or lead public and private sector policy work simulations.
What’s included with my tuition?
Tuition for the NOBEL Women Leadership Institute is $5,000. Tuition covers the cost of travel, lodging and food and program materials for the duration of the program. All checks and money orders should be made payable to:
Attn: Leadership Institute 20 F. Street, NW
Washington, DC 20001
Where do I find program logistics for the Leadership Institute?
NOBEL Women provides specific program logistics at the time of program acceptance and during onsite registrations.
What will the curriculum consist of for the Leadership Institute?
- How to develop a winning strategy
- The NOBEL Women Leadership Institute consists of quarterly web meetings and two in person training sessions and 40 hours of career shadowing experience. Course study for the program, include but is not limited to the following content areas
- How to develop and execute a successful campaign plan,
- How to develop and lead an effective staff and volunteer team, How to develop and communicate effective messages,
- How to build a successful fundraising strategy,
- How to take advantage of the latest technology,
- How to establish a winning presence,
- Importance of taking initiative,
- How mentoring helps, and
- Going from expert to advocate
How do I apply?
All participants in the NOBEL Women Leadership Training and Educational Development Institute must complete an online application, available at www.nobel- women.org and submit a nonrefundable application fee of $100.
Why attend the NOBEL Women Leadership Development Institute?
While in the program, participants of the NOBEL Women Leadership Institute will be paired with mentors from their respective fields for shadowing and counseling purposes. Fellow study the various components of leadership, explore how to effectively manage a team, learn how to execute successful campaigns, and discuss how to attain board appointments and other executive leadership roles.
Are there scholarships available?
Limited scholarships will be available based on need and availability.