2018 Rep. Lois DeBerry Memorial Conference Scholarship Application
Named in honor of NOBEL Women Co-Founder, and former National Vice President, the late Representative Lois DeBerry (TN), The Rep. Lois DeBerry Memorial Conference Scholarship is available for paid members of NOBEL Women interested in attending our 32nd ALC, in Birmingham, Alabama at The Westin Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama.
Read more about Representative DeBerry here.
To be eligible for the Rep. Lois DeBerry Memorial Conference Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a Black woman legislator;
- Be a paid member of NOBEL Women (through FY 2018);
- Be a paid conference registrant;
- Submit a completed scholarship application; and
- Be able to attend all pre-conference (if invited) and conference activities from June 27 – July 1, 2018 in Birmingham, Alabama
Friday, May 15, 2018
Application and Submission
(Applicable Receipts Required for Scholarships)
Contact or Questions
To contact the NOBEL-Women Headquarters regarding this award and the application email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The completion and submission of this form confirms your interest in receiving a Rep. Lois DeBerry Memorial Conference Scholarship for the NOBEL-Women Annual Legislative Conference. Should you have any questions please contact email@example.com.