2018 Rep. Lois DeBerry Memorial Conference Scholarship Application
Named in honor of NOBEL Women Co-Founder, and former National Vice President, the late Representative Lois DeBerry (TN), The Rep. Lois DeBerry Memorial Conference Scholarship is available for paid members of NOBEL Women interested in attending our 32nd ALC, in Birmingham, Alabama at The Westin Birmingham in Birmingham, Alabama.
Read more about Representative DeBerry here.
To be eligible for the Rep. Lois DeBerry Memorial Conference Scholarship, applicants must:
- Be a Black woman legislator;
- Be a paid member of NOBEL Women (through FY 2018);
- Be a paid conference registrant;
- Submit a completed scholarship application; and
- Be able to attend all pre-conference and conference activities from June 27 – July 1, 2018 in Birmingham, Alabama
Monday, April 30, 2018
Application and Submission
(APPLY ONLY IF MEMBERSHIP DUES ARE PAID)
Contact or Questions
To contact the NOBEL-Women Headquarters regarding this award and the application email email@example.com.
The completion and submission of this form confirms your interest in receiving a Rep. Lois DeBerry Memorial Conference Scholarship for the NOBEL-Women Annual Legislative Conference. Should you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.